Dealmaking requires leverage. Many people will stick to traditional methods of dealmaking and are confined to negotiation envelopes: MDO: Most Desired Outcome BATNA: Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement LAA: Least Acceptable Agreement These negotiation envelopes leave out one very critical component. Social capital. As a result, social capital as a tool in negotiations goes...
- Top 20 Most Woke Rappers Dropping Wisdom in 2019 560 views
- The Way We Think About Volunteering Is Dead Wrong 297 views
- How to Legit Control Your Thoughts 180 views
- High Vibes 101: A Practical Guide for Emerging Leaders 109 views
- How to Rediscover Your Roots and Own Your Cultural Identity 97 views
a story about ditching the struggle and living in flow
Go on a journey to become the best version of yourself, and join The High Vibe Tribe.Get Your Copy